Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Youmu
Aya catches wind of an enormous gathering of ghosts flying around Gensokyo and immediately rushes out to investigate. The ghosts are all being led in the same direction by Youmu Konpaku. While in mid-flight, Aya asks her why this is happening. After Youmu explains everything, she warns the readers not to become attached to any stray ghosts.
Aya comes back for an interview after a year has passed. Despite Youmu's efforts, ghosts are still plaguing Gensokyo. Aya has gotten used to it, while Youmu is unhappy with the situation. Youmu believes that the natural way is the true way, but with life still working normally, is now uncertain about her purpose. The interview ends with Youmu in tears over having no pay and no vacation and with Aya wondering if the natural way is really always the right way.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Youmu Konpaku
- The Konpaku family is a family of half-phantoms and half-humans. Currently the only one that is known is Youmu, the gardener of the Hakugyokurou.
- Her appearance does not differ from a normal human but she has a much longer lifespan than one.
- The phantom-half of Youmu is different from a normal phantom like herself not being like a normal human
- She has been seen frequently in the human world, particularly so due to the weakening of the border between the two worlds.
- She is a very powerful swordswoman who uses two swords, the Roukanken and the Hakurouken. Furthermore, she patrols daily around the Netherworld on the morning and at night. She is very dedicated in her work.
- Unlike normal youkai, she does not attack all of the sudden unless provoked, and one could probably get her to not attack you if you apologized to her. Still, if you get into a fight with her one should start praying...
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Youmu Konpaku's Spell Cards
- Insert Summary Here