Oh no! Don't worry, the layout is being changed to a darker theme for October. I'm working out the kinks now (including a color change for the editor, if I can manage it). If you have any problems and I'm in chat, come chat with meeeee!!! If I'm offline or not in the chat, leave a message here :) I'll check them out.
Refesh your cache
If the text is too light on a peachy background, the problem is that your computer has the old version of all the images stored. To fix that problem, you need to refresh your cache! Here are a few ways of doing that:
- Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences
- Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button.
- Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5