Once again, the background has been changed.
Unlike before when we weren't sure what would change and when Raw4water graciously changed some of the other garish changes that were left behind when we went to a dark background, I went back through his list and tried to make it a little easier for everyone this time around.
The template Navbox styles was created for the navboxes. While this one doesn't go through the css sheets, I made it so every template is connected to one another through this. All you have to do is change the colors inside there and they should go out through the rest of them.
Most of the others, I believe, are now changed through the css and mostly correlate to wikitable colors.
For anyone wanting to fiddle around with that …
Read more >
Oh no! Don't worry, the layout is being changed to a darker theme for October. I'm working out the kinks now (including a color change for the editor, if I can manage it). If you have any problems and I'm in chat, come chat with meeeee!!! If I'm offline or not in the chat, leave a message here :) I'll check them out.
If the text is too light on a peachy background, the problem is that your computer has the old version of all the images stored. To fix that problem, you need to refresh your cache! Here are a few ways of doing that:
- Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Opera users hav…
Read more >
There seem to have been some people who are not sure or don't know what we are here for. There also seem to be some people who are unsure about Wikia's hosting policies. Here is something to help explain and soothe some of those concerns.
The copied text portions are taken directly, word-for-word, from these links.
- This means that Wikia and Wikicities belong to Wikia.
- The Wikia Logo has some minor specifics that can be learned about here.
- This means that all content submitted should be allowed to be here (by the person who created the content), in terms of pictures and copyrighted material. All the content submitted can be changed or deleted (if deemed necessary) when put on this wiki. Wikia can use the content you su…
Read more >