The maid who serves Shinki.
She can freely manipulate knives, but not time.
Fiercely counters half-hearted shots.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
|Punch||Catch||Jump||VS Dribbles||VS Shots||Guts|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Doll of Sorrow successfully scores a goal
- Recovery rate +20 (total +40)
- Shoot +40 (total +60)
|Doll of Sorrow||200||Special Save||30||80||0||If caught, counters with a special, no-decay shot|
- She's pretty much the rarest character in the game. Out of 4 playthroughs, I saw her for hire ONCE.
- Be careful with her special save: If the opposing GK is good, you'll just be giving the ball back to the other team.
- As the GK in Alice's Scenario's 3rd match, her presence is a huge threat to your team. Do not give her a chance to use her special save unless you are far ahead (that means not using Alice's special shot), but simply try to 1v1 her. Success rate will be low, but it's better than giving your opponent a free goal, and if she simply punches the ball away there will be a short window of opportunity where her goalpost will be empty.