The Flower Master of the four seasons. Also a bully.
She can use her Flower Pass even in the air and
can fire the original Master Spark twice consecutively.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Flower Pass is intercepted
- Recovery speed +40
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Double Spark||200||Ground Shot||20||15||0||50||5||-|
|Flower Pass||60||Special Pass||25||40||75||0||-||Can be used in air|
|Sunflower Attack||80||Special One-Two||15||33||0||33||-||Mima|
- Double Spark is the most disappointingly weak shot in the game. She has trouble scoring on generic GKs.
- Flower Pass is a decent pass that has the special quirk of being able to be used when she's in air. However, don't count on her being able to win the ball too much by herself later on.
- She's basically an accessory for Mima, enabling two new skills for her.