The gardener and swordswoman of the Saigyouji Clan.
Her attacks with her swords are excellent; there is no ball she cannot cut.
Average in most areas but runs and dribbles quickly.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Failing with all sorts of actions using her.
- Appears to activate more easily against higher-levelled teams.
- Recovery +20 (Total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Slash of the Eternity||200||Ground Shot||25||35||0||66||10||-|
|Paschal Moon-Reflecting Satellite Slash||320||Air Shot||50||40||10||66||10||-|
|Blooming Red-Eyed Konpaku the 2nd||240||Air Shot||50||80||15||50||10||
|Artistic Dribble||70||Special Dribble||25||-||50||100||-||Youmu's Subscenario 1|
- Average statistics all around, but a standout in speed.
- Her strongest shots are air shots, but not really powerful enough to punch through special saves with her mediocre shooting stat.
- Both her Paschal Moon-Reflecting Satellite Slash and combination with Udonge are actually similar in strength, so both are really better off using their unique shots.
- Above all though, she's extremely good for her cost of 12800 due to her speed and Artistic Dribble, which is decent in power and has amazing Knock Away and Critical values. If you play with wingers, she's easily one of the best you'd find in the game, with her ability to outpace most defenders and knock away those that she can't with Artistic Dribble.
- Pairing her up with Reisen is a very good idea, as it allows them to remain decent scorers once better GKs start showing up.
- If a friendly character shoots off and hits the goal post, and if Youmu is positioned in the enemy end zone, most of the time she'll rebound the shot back towards the goal and score.