An android maid.
Lives with her mistress and master.
Equipped for all sorts of purposes.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Fail when using her techniques.
- Lasts 10 minutes.
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Formula Shot||200||Ground Shot||30||30||0||33||5||-|
|Complete Smash||450||Air Shot||90||30||0||33||5||Travel: Lv. 20|
|Grand Touring||50||Special Dribble||25||-||50||0||-||-|
|Spread Missile||320||Special Pass||35||90||25||0||-||Travel: Lv. 12|
|Hyper Tackle||100||Special Tackle||35||-||33||-||-||Travel: Lv. 9|
|Clear Bomb||60||Special Clear||25||15||-||-||-||Travel: Lv. 16|
- She has really, really bad stats at the start of the game, barely better than a generic. By Lv. 99, though, she becomes above average in everything, although that's a LONG haul; typically, you will complete the first run of Campaign at Lv. 32ish, and it'll take you around 5 run-throughs to reach Lv. 99.
- Complete Smash is a very powerful shot, but very expensive as well, and using it will likely hamper VIVIT for the rest of the game due to her low Guts total (although her high recovery might somewhat make up for that). Save it for a last gasp if you need to.
- She has a myriad of good techniques, so if you want to use her, she can decently fill any role from defense to attack.