Leader of the Earth rabbits, grants good luck to humans.
Even though she's a habitual crook, she still brings happiness to others.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Intercept a pass
- All skills +100
- Lasts 10 minutes
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Lobbing Shot||200||1-on-1 Shot||50||10||75||0||0||Youmu's Subscenario 1|
|Ancient Duper||100||Special Pass||150||0||99||0||-||-|
- Tewi is the best character in the game due to her increasing money earned by 50% simply if she is on the field at the end of a game. Take her as one of your starting picks, and your team will be stacked by the end of the game. This ability does not stack with the accessory that does the same.
- Her special pass is nearly unstoppable. Even the super-high-level characters in the final match have trouble intercepting it.
- Her 1-on-1 shot is pretty strong, but it'll be difficult to get her up there due to subpar stats and lack of special skills (unless her godlike border activates, which is pretty hard).
- She's also very good at automatic interceptions with a really high reaction stat. This is of little use to you, but if Tewi is one of your opponents avoid passing over her.