Captain of the Scarlet Devil Scarlet Moons.
A powerful defender, as expected of the perfect maid (lol).
Killing Doll demonstrates its true worth when used from a distance.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Remilia gets knocked away.
- Recovery +20 (Total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Killing Doll||200||Ground Shot||20||15||25||25||0||No decay|
|Flying Killing Doll||160||High Ball Shot||20||5||5||0||0||-|
|Game of Rising||320||Ground Shot||75||30||15||75||15||Eirin|
Sakuya Subscenario 3
Travel: Lv. 20
|The World||60||Special Dribble||20||-||150||0||-||-|
- Very good defensive stats, including high tackling and clearing, but her other stats are average at best.
- Unsurprisingly, she plays best in defense or defensive midfield.
- Killing Doll has the quirk of no decay, so it can be used from anywhere to normal effect, but it's not likely to beat anything beyond generics GKs. Game of Rising is a good shot, but it suffers from high decay, and Sakuya shouldn't be getting anywhere near close enough to the opposing penalty box to use it effectively; best to leave it to Eirin.
- The World is an okay dribble, but doesn't fare well against some of the better tacklers, and most forwards are good tacklers as well. If you have the ball with her, it's probably a better idea to find a clean pass ASAP.
- So why use her? One word: Misdirection. The sick strength of that tackle combined with Sakuya's excellent tackling stat makes her a veritable wall against dribblers, and easily the best tackler in the game. Since most of the latter stages of the game involve matches against severely broken and/or overlevelled characters, you'd need her superpowered tackling to have a chance of taking the ball off them, making her easily worth the money you'd spend on her.