FW for the Twilight Darklights.
She has a high fake stat and her special move Demarcation is strong.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Use her special dummy skill several times.
- When dribbling, enemies can't steal the ball from her.
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Volleycation||240||Low Ball Shot||30||0||0||0||15||-|
|Twilight Flight Dance||200||Air Shot||25||15||15||0||5||Mystia|
Rumia Subscenario 2
|Night Bird||60||Special Dummy||40||-||-||45||-||-|
- While she might seem like a passable low cost forward in travel mode, her power of 1 means even generic GKs will easily stop her shots.
- Her combo shot with Mystia is her only good shot, but that means fielding two characters that are essentially doing the same thing.
- Night Bird is the only reason to ever use her, and even then there is no real need to use it most of the time. Against extremely strong keepers however, you may pretty much be forced to somehow use it to score (Ex-match in Main Scenario and level 144 GK Letty come to mind).