Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The legendary Super Shooting Player.
He is entirely wrapped in mystery...which is best left undone.
His consecutive bankruptcies force him to move his shop repeatedly.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Play aggressively.
- More likely to happen against stronger opponents.
- Speed maxes out at 128. Threatens to break sound barrier.
- Lasts longer than most characters, around 10 minutes.
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Combination Play With Tokiko||480||Ground Shot||100||100||20||100||30||100% Knock Away, Unbalancing effect|
- Statwise, a worthy final boss for all three scenarios. He has no techniques for the most part, but his base stats are broken, especially considering that he is at least 15 levels above the player's team most of the time.
- Never pass the ball over him, or even around him. This holds especially true in the final match in Main Scenario and Lilies' sub-scenario, where he gets a bonus to automatic interceptions amongst other things. If he gets the ball anyways, shower him with Danmaku, as otherwise only Sakuya and Cirno has a chance at getting the ball off him most of the time.