FW for the Scarlet Devil Scarlet Moons.
She doesn't have any weak points in offense or defense.
Her real weak point is sunlight, but that doesn't matter in this game.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Fail at performing all kinds of moves
- Trail behind the other team
- Recovery +20 (Total +40)
- Special skills can be used even if Remilia doesn't have enough Guts
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Master of the Red Sun||320||Ground Shot||60||50||0||67||20||-|
|Scarlet Shot||240||Low Ball Shot||40||0||0||25||1||-|
Scarlet Sisters' Subscenario 3
Travel: Lv. 20
|Red the Nightless Castle||60||Special Dribble||30||-||0||100||-||-|
|Scarlet Devil||140||Special Tackle||25||-||50||-||-||-|
- She's far more balanced than Flandre, but slower and has a less powerful main shot (high decay)
- Like with Flandre, there is generally no reason to use Transylvania. It's mainly there for the cheating AI to abuse, and for coolness factor.
- She's a strong candidate to give one of the speed boosting items to.