Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FW for the Scarlet Devil Scarlet Moons.
She doesn't have any weak points in offense or defense.
Her real weak point is sunlight, but that doesn't matter in this game.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Fail at performing all kinds of moves
- Trail behind the other team
- Recovery +20 (Total +40)
- Special skills can be used even if Remilia doesn't have enough Guts
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Master of the Red Sun||320||Ground Shot||60||50||0||67||20||-|
|Scarlet Shot||240||Low Ball Shot||40||0||0||25||1||-|
Scarlet Sisters' Subscenario 3
Travel: Lv. 20
|Red the Nightless Castle||60||Special Dribble||30||-||0||100||-||-|
|Scarlet Devil||140||Special Tackle||25||-||50||-||-||-|
- She's far more balanced than Flandre, but slower and has a less powerful main shot (high decay)
- Like with Flandre, there is generally no reason to use Transylvania. It's mainly there for the cheating AI to abuse, and for coolness factor.
- She's a strong candidate to give one of the speed boosting items to.