Part of the Yakumo Clan, Yukari's shikigami.
Possesses higher-than-average statistics.
Powered up when playing together with Yukari.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Score with Chen
- Completely recovers Guts
- Lasts for 10 minutes
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Shikigami Heaven Spiritualism||320||Air Shot||40||20||25||33||10||-|
|Yakumo Guardian God||160||Ground Shot||65||5||25||25||0||Chen|
|Enhanced: Phantasm, Foam, Shadow||320||Air Shot||100||40||15||50||15||Chen, Yukari|
Aya's Subscenario 4
Travel: Lv. 15
|Princess Tenko||50||Special Dribble||10||-||50||0||-||-|
|Shikigami Combination||60||Special One-Two||15||0||10||0||-||Chen|
|Banquet of 12 General Gods||140||Special Interception||25||25||33||-||-||-|
|Fox-Tanuki Youkai Laser||60||Special Clear||20||30||-||-||-||-|
- She has average stats and a plethora of techniques for almost any situation, so she's a decent pick for her price.
- Her own shot is pricey and not really strong. If you want to use her in the offense, bring Chen along as their combination shot is decently and very efficient.
- She can also attempt to break SGGKs with Enhanced Phantasm Foam Shadow, but generally speaking Marisa's Master Blade is overall much more effective at that task, with more power behind the shot, and the other two characters are more effective on the field than Yukari and Chen.
- She's probably best off at midfield or defense. Yakumo Guardian God has no decay anyways.