Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The night sparrow youkai that confuses opponents by singing.
Excels in mid-air battles.
Most importantly, she has a very high Fake stat.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Use a lot of one-two passes
- Fake +80 (Total +100)
- Recovery speed +20 (Total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Ill-Starred Dive||160||Air Shot||10||5||5||0||5||Unbalancing effect|
|Twilight Flight Dance||200||Air Shot||25||15||15||0||5||Rumia's Subscenario 2|
|Night Sparrow's Song||60||Special Dummy||60||-||-||30||-||-|
- Essentially a worse version of Rumia. She has worse fake and shoot stats, and while she has higher Intercept and Clear, they aren't important to what she needs to do.
- Ill-starred Dive can unbalance the keeper, but it's also the weakest special shot in the game, and the GK will likely just catch it and nullify her efforts.