The night sparrow youkai that confuses opponents by singing.
Excels in mid-air battles.
Most importantly, she has a very high Fake stat.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Use a lot of one-two passes
- Fake +80 (Total +100)
- Recovery speed +20 (Total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Ill-Starred Dive||160||Air Shot||10||5||5||0||5||Unbalancing effect|
|Twilight Flight Dance||200||Air Shot||25||15||15||0||5||Rumia's Subscenario 2|
|Night Sparrow's Song||60||Special Dummy||60||-||-||30||-||-|
- Essentially a worse version of Rumia. She has worse fake and shoot stats, and while she has higher Intercept and Clear, they aren't important to what she needs to do.
- Ill-starred Dive can unbalance the keeper, but it's also the weakest special shot in the game, and the GK will likely just catch it and nullify her efforts.