Old Marisa's master. Ms. Evil Spirit.
Her overwhelming power exceeds Reimu's and Marisa's.
She is weak against regular danmaku, but victory will not come so easily...
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Relatively difficult to activate.
- Trail behind the other team (get scored on?)
- Having her special shots saved increases the chance of activation, but given how strong they are, they usually score anyway.
- Recovery speed +20 (total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Trinity Spark||350||Air Shot||75||60||0||100||20||Main Scenario 17 |
|Twilight Spark||500||Ground Shot||110||110||0||100||20||Marisa's Subscenario 4 |
Travel: Lv. 10
|Sunflower Attack||80||Special One-Two||15||33||0||33||-||Yuka|
- It goes without saying that Mima isn't meant to be used for defense.
- Twilight Spark's power dwarfs every other single-person shot in the game, as well as some two-person shots. Not to mention it looks like Armageddon.
- Needless to say, equipping her with something to increase her guts or recovery is strongly recommended, as is having Yuka to give her a lower-cost alternative.
- Note that Trinity Spark is weaker than the numbers suggest, due to Mima having 0 in air balls.
- She's fairly rare in the shop, so you may want to make her your team captain if you really want her in travel mode.