Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old Marisa's master. Ms. Evil Spirit.
Her overwhelming power exceeds Reimu's and Marisa's.
She is weak against regular danmaku, but victory will not come so easily...
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Relatively difficult to activate.
- Trail behind the other team (get scored on?)
- Having her special shots saved increases the chance of activation, but given how strong they are, they usually score anyway.
- Recovery speed +20 (total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Trinity Spark||350||Air Shot||75||60||0||100||20||Main Scenario 17 |
|Twilight Spark||500||Ground Shot||110||110||0||100||20||Marisa's Subscenario 4 |
Travel: Lv. 10
|Sunflower Attack||80||Special One-Two||15||33||0||33||-||Yuka|
- It goes without saying that Mima isn't meant to be used for defense.
- Twilight Spark's power dwarfs every other single-person shot in the game, as well as some two-person shots. Not to mention it looks like Armageddon.
- Needless to say, equipping her with something to increase her guts or recovery is strongly recommended, as is having Yuka to give her a lower-cost alternative.
- Note that Trinity Spark is weaker than the numbers suggest, due to Mima having 0 in air balls.
- She's fairly rare in the shop, so you may want to make her your team captain if you really want her in travel mode.