China, converted into an outfielder.
Her techniques from her powerful legs are her strength.
She won't be called a small fry anymore!
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Knock away Sakuya with the Flying Dragon Fist
- Succeed in dribbling through the opponent's defense when behind
- Even harder to activate when leading than it is for Remilia
- Recovery +20 (Total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Flying Dragon Fist||320||Ground Shot||70||40||0||90||20||Meiling's Subscenario 3|
|Miracle Kick||140||Special Tackle||45||-||0||-||-||-|
- Her abilities are a bit limited other than shooting and tackling, but she is decently cost-effective and her special shot will generally get past almost any goalkeepers (even GK Letty) in 1v1 if she doesn't encounter an all-area save.