Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FW for the Kirisame Love-Colored Magics.
Good at shooting and tackling.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Score with Master Spark
- Knock away opponents
- Master Spark becomes Final Spark
- Recovery +20 (Total +40)
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Master Seal||120||Low Ball Shot||35||0||0||66||10||Reimu|
|Master Blade||320||Air Shot||100||65||50||90||15||Main Scenario 17|
Travel: Lv. 15
|Master Spark||320||Ground Shot||45||45||0||66||15||-|
|Blazing Star||160||High Ball Shot||20||20||0||33||15||-|
|Final Spark||320||Ground Shot||95||95||0||90||0||Border of Death only|
|Forceful Danmaku Dodging||50||Special Dribble||20||-||0||100||-||-|
|Magic Missile||40||Special Pass||20||30||50||0||-||Can be used anywhere|
|Stardust Reverie||100||Special Tackle||30||-||25||-||-||-|
|Touhou Combination||80||Special One-Two||30||0||25||0||80||Reimu|
|Magic Napalm||80||Special Challenge||45||30||25||-||-||-|
- As her description says, she excels in tackling and shooting, though her dribbling and challenging aren't bad either. Her defense otherwise is poor, though.
- Despite her seeming to be a great forward, Master Spark is actually not as good a shot as one might expect, and she's not very good in the air. There's a lot of high-powered forwards in the game to which Marisa doesn't really match up, at least until/unless you get Alice and Patchouli to join. She's still one of the higher-tier forwards, though.
- She also makes a pretty good midfielder, as her special passes, tackles and dribbles are all decent. It might be worth putting her in midfield until you get her fellow magicians to join.
- Despite Master Blade's 960 total guts consumption, it's still not as strong as Reimu's Fantasy Heaven, which only consumes 400 of her own guts. With Marisa's plethora of other moves using up her guts as well, it is generally recommended to use Master Spark as your main goal-getter and save Master Blade for the SGGKs.
- Most of her shots have high decay, so make sure to get as close as possible for the best chance of success.
- If you want to use her, consider getting Reimu as well, as their one-two is the best in the game in success rate and distance.
- If you can get her Border of Death (which isn't very hard at all), Final Spark is pretty much a certain goal from wherever you fire it.