Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The legendary SGGK foretold in Gensokyo's lore.
It is said that it is impossible to score
against her from outside of the penalty area...
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
|Punch||Catch||Jump||VS Dribbles||VS Shots||Guts|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Opponent scores from outside the penalty area
- Lasts 10 minutes
- GK Letty is the most expensive player in the game (though Elrich matches her price), and for good reason: Her defensive skills are unrivaled, and SGGK is practically a wall against any shot without SGGK-breaking capabilities. With an Iron Fist she can save just about anything, even the special shot from Rinnosuke that is 30 levels higher.
- Even the strongest shots in the game won't get by her save in the final, since she's ~15 levels higher than your team average will be. Your only chance is to 1v1 her with strong ground shots. Even then, anything weaker than a Master Spark STILL won't get past her.
- She won't appear for sale on your first playthrough, regardless of how much money you hoard.