The legendary SGGK foretold in Gensokyo's lore.
It is said that it is impossible to score
against her from outside of the penalty area...
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
|Punch||Catch||Jump||VS Dribbles||VS Shots||Guts|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Opponent scores from outside the penalty area
- Lasts 10 minutes
- GK Letty is the most expensive player in the game (though Elrich matches her price), and for good reason: Her defensive skills are unrivaled, and SGGK is practically a wall against any shot without SGGK-breaking capabilities. With an Iron Fist she can save just about anything, even the special shot from Rinnosuke that is 30 levels higher.
- Even the strongest shots in the game won't get by her save in the final, since she's ~15 levels higher than your team average will be. Your only chance is to 1v1 her with strong ground shots. Even then, anything weaker than a Master Spark STILL won't get past her.
- She won't appear for sale on your first playthrough, regardless of how much money you hoard.