Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The half-beast Hakutaku of knowledge and history in her normal form. A history-eating woman.
Likes humans, and is friendly with Mokou.
Generally proficient in defense.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Intercept the ball with Three Sacred Treasures
- Nulls spellcard effects when performing Automatic Interceptions (like Kotohime)
- Lasts 10 minutes
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|First Pyramid||50||Special Dribble||10||-||50||-||-||-|
|GHQ Crisis||120||Special Tackle||25||-||10||-||-||-|
|Three Sacred Treasures||180||Special Interception||30||50||25||-||-||-|
|Phantasmal Emperor||60||Special Challenge||20||20||50||-||-||-|
- She's a pretty average defender all things considered. There are better all-rounders, and better tackle/intercept specialists. She's not bad, just not great.
- Don't bother putting her mid-field, as her reaction of 1 means she'll just watch passes go over her.
- While she has a special dribble, don't count on it to get past much.