The half-beast Hakutaku of knowledge and history in her normal form. A history-eating woman.
Likes humans, and is friendly with Mokou.
Generally proficient in defense.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Intercept the ball with Three Sacred Treasures
- Nulls spellcard effects when performing Automatic Interceptions (like Kotohime)
- Lasts 10 minutes
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|First Pyramid||50||Special Dribble||10||-||50||-||-||-|
|GHQ Crisis||120||Special Tackle||25||-||10||-||-||-|
|Three Sacred Treasures||180||Special Interception||30||50||25||-||-||-|
|Phantasmal Emperor||60||Special Challenge||20||20||50||-||-||-|
- She's a pretty average defender all things considered. There are better all-rounders, and better tackle/intercept specialists. She's not bad, just not great.
- Don't bother putting her mid-field, as her reaction of 1 means she'll just watch passes go over her.
- While she has a special dribble, don't count on it to get past much.