The former NEET has awakened by herself!
She is relying on Eirin for defense though.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Steal the ball with Kaguya being the only defender encountering the opponent
- Guts recovery speed +100 (Total +130)
- Lasts for 10 minutes
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Red Stone of Eija||80||Special Interception||40||20||10||-||-||-|
- Her special interception is surprisingly powerful for a 2500 cost character.
- Don't try to get her to do much once she got the ball, though. Just use her also decent passing stat to get the ball to someone else.
- Like VIVIT, her stats start out low but grows faster. Unlike VIVIT, most of her stats start off at absolutely atrocious levels and grow to underaverage leves. Such pitiful treatment for a (true) final boss...