Ran Yakumo's black cat shikigami.
Agile and dribbles quickly.
Powered up if playing together with Ran.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Score with Soaring Guardian God
- Be on the same team as Ran
- Power, Technique, Reactions +5, High Ball & Low Ball +10, Recovery +40
- All Skills +20
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Red Oni Blue Oni||200||Ground Shot||20||0||0||0||10||-|
|Soaring Guardian God||240||Air Shot||30||5||20||25||15||-|
|Enhanced: Phantasm, Foam and Shadow||320||Air Shot||100||40||15||50||15||Ran, Yukari|
Travel: Lv. 15
Aya's Subscenario 4
|Shikigami Combination||60||Special One-Two||15||0||100||0||-||-|
- She's a standout in speed, but unfortunately she also has a higher dribble cost to go with it.
- Really though, she isn't good for much alone. Her stats are low across the board, and her special techniques are similarly weak, not to mention they're all shots, meaning she is poor at doing anything else.
- She does help enable several skills for Ran, though, which is probably the best reason to field her. It's still not that great of a reason later on but hey.