Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A reporter in Gensokyo who publishes the Bunbunmaru Newspaper.
She runs around the field with the fastest feet in Gensokyo.
Her specialty is shooting while running at top speed.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Successfully break through defenders when dribbling
- Doubles movement speed
- Dribbling against encountered opponents will always succeed, regardless of any special techniques used by Aya or her opponents. Also works against the GK 1-on-1. Only stoppable by the Danmaku command.
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Wind God's Fan||200||Ground Shot||25||25||10||50||5||-|
|Thunderclap Gale||380||Air Shot||65||45||0||50||20||Aya's Subscenario 4|
|Wind God Girl||80||Special Dribble||40||-||100||0||-||-|
- She specializes in moving the ball up the field quickly, with high speed, and a strong special dribble backed by high base skill stat. Definitely one of the best wingers in the game.
- Her offensive moves, however, are somewhat weak. Thunderclap Gale has high decay and is inefficient compared to Wind God's Fan in 1v1. This is especially important as Aya has a dribble cost of 4 rather than 3.
- If her Border of Death activates, you can score an almost automatic (unless you hit the post) goal in 1v1 using dribble. This is extremely useful against GK Letty or Yukari with Yuyuko present.