The self-proclaimed rival of Reimu, a midfielder who dribbles well.
Although her stats are comparable with Reimu's, she has no friends.
That means she has no combination moves.
|Power||Technique||Reactions||High Balls||Low Balls||Dribble Speed||Dribble Cost||Recovery|
Border of Death
- Easiest/Quickest way to activate:
- Hit the post with her shots.
- Lasts 10 minutes.
|Name||Guts||Type||Strength||Power||Critical (%)||Knock Away (%)||Decay/Distance||Notes|
|Dolls War||250||Air Shot||35||5||10||33||1||-|
|Dolls War Poison||250||Air Shot||55||25||20||25||5||
|Artful Sacrifice||60||Special Pass||35||0||25||0||-||-|
|Doll Mira Ceti||120||Special One-Two||25||0||0||0||32||
1-Man One-Two Pass
|Shanghai Doll||120||Special Interception||45||0||50||-||-||
Alice's Subscenario 3
- All-rounder with a good special pass + passing stat, and a great special interception + intercept stat. Works best in defensive midfield, using Shanghai Doll to win balls and distributing it to the forward line with Artful Sacrifice.
- Doll Mira Ceti is a Special One-Two that Alice can do by herself, but it doesn't go very far.
- Although her shots are relatively cheap, Dolls War being an air shot and being relatively weak makes her useless against any GK with a special save. Dolls War Poison is considerably better, but requires one of the hardest-to-use players in the game around as well.