Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to the Main Page
東方非想天則 ～ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え (romanized: Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Choudokyuu Ginyoru no Nazo wo Oe, lit. "Lacking Perception of the Natural Laws of the East" or "Lacking Perception of the Rule of Heaven in the East" ~ Chase the Enigma of the Superdreadnought Guignol") is a standalone expansion pack to the fighting spinoff Scarlet Weather Rhapsody with five new characters, first released by Tasogare Frontier at Comiket 76. Combining this expansion with an installation of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody allows for the use of additional Touhou characters within the new expansion.
Like its predecessors, Immaterial and Missing Power and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Touhou Hisoutensoku is a collaboration between ZUN and Tasogare Frontier. Tasogare Frontier is well-known for games such as Eternal Fighter Zero, Immaterial and Missing Power and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.
- Main article: Touhou Hisoutensoku: Gameplay (includes a more detailed description of the game)
Touhou Hisoutensoku retains the same mechanics of spell cards, spirit orbs, and weather as Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, but also introduces new playable Touhou characters, spell cards, and weather-types. Many existing spell cards, weather-types and graphics from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody have been altered and in addition to the new characters, existing characters all have new spell card moves. Additionally, each playable character now has a system card (e.g. healing, weather change, bombs, etc.) associated with her that's usable by any character once unlocked.
- Main article: Touhou Hisoutensoku: Translation (includes the translated script)
A mysterious giant is seen wandering around Gensokyo. It can suddenly appear and can just as suddenly vanish seemingly without a trace. Everyone who sees it becomes curious and wonders about the truth behind this strange sight. Sanae Kochiya, Cirno, and Hong Meiling each have their own fears and dreams about the giant, and each sets out in pursuit of this roaming behemoth.
Exploring the Forest of Magic, the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and other locations in Gensokyo, the heroines face many challenges and obstacles in their pursuit of a mystery that's far deeper than it first appears.
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: Spell Cards
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: Weather
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: Stages
- Hisoutensoku+ - A community created patch for Touhou Hisoutensoku.
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: Version 1.10 Update (Note: When you browse for your game folder during installation, it will add a "/th123" string to your selected folder address and change the installation location. To properly install, either type in your folder address manually, or delete the "\th123" string from the folder address after selecting your game folder. Not only this, but it is recommended to install somewhere where you have full write permissions in Windows 7)
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: Official Site
- Soku Lobby - A match making system to bypass Hamachi rooms or waiting for connections from others. The program is in open beta and is currently open for anyone to test out.
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: English Patch (Requires v1.10a)
- Touhou Hisoutensoku: Weather Patch
- Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Touhou Hisoutensoku Gameplay Wiki
- Wikia version of the gameplay Wiki above
- Return to the Main Page