Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Fairies
Aya goes to investigate the fairies responsible for a reverse rainbow. She discovers it is caused by Sunny Milk gathering sunlight to heal herself after she and Luna Child were struck by lightning during the previous day's storm. Although Sunny seems to have recovered, Luna is still badly injured.
Aya returns for a follow-up interview, where she finds Luna to have fully recovered. She learns the reason the fairies had flown in the storm was to continue their mischief. Star Sapphire shifts the blame for Luna's injuries to Sunny, and Aya gets increasingly ignored as the three fairies get ready to play a prank on the shrine maiden.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Sunny Milk
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Luna Child
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Star Sapphire
- Runs away at the first sign of trouble.
- Her favorite prank is to cause humans to lose their way.
- Rain will give away Sunny's illusion.
- She has a weakness for delicious food.
- Her ability to mute sound is not very strong by itself, so she must work in concert with Sunny Milk.
- Of the three, Luna Child is the least intelligent and the most independent.
- Her most common mischief is stealing. She has a penchant for stealing coffee beans, which is unusual for a fairy.
- Due to her lack of common sense, she will always use her ability during pranks, despite the fact that it gives her away.
- Due to the nature of her ability, approaching her is very difficult.
- That said, her ability has two weaknesses. She cannot detect unmoving things and she cannot distinguish between objects of similar size.
- She makes it a point to avoid conflict to herself, so she will usually not act on her own.
- May possess the most common sense of the trio.