Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Offical Website: Tasogare Frontier
Tasofro, or Tasogare Frontier (黄昏フロンティア, meaning Twilight Frontier), is a team of programmers, composers, and artists that are known for producing well-acclaimed doujin fighting games. Of these, Eternal Fighter Zero is their most well-known project.
Immaterial and Missing Power was their first game that had the support of the original franchise creator; Eternal Fighter Zero was strictly a fan production, like most doujin games.
Tasogare Frontier members include:
- 海原いるか (Umihara Iruka) — General Producer/Character Graphics/System Graphics/Script/Sound Effects
- ののたろう (Nono Tarō) — Chief Programmer
- KuMa — Assistant Programmer
- alphes — Character Graphics, Illustrator
- スペクター (Specter) — Character Graphics
- 長谷川イワシ (Hasegawa Iwashi) — Character Graphics/Background Graphics
- GOME — Character Graphics
- JUN — Sound Effects
- NKZ — Music
- あきやまうに (Akiyama Uni [a.k.a. U2]) — Music
Games in collaboration with Team Shanghai Alice
- 東方萃夢想 ～ Immaterial and Missing Power (2004)
- 東方緋想天 ～ Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (2008)
- 東方非想天則 ～ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え (Standalone expansion pack for Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, 2009)
- Hopeless Masquerade (Reitaisai 10, 2013)
Other Touhou Doujin games
- Super Marisa Land (2005)
- MegaMari - 魔理沙の野望 (2006)
- ぱちゅコン Defend the library! (2007)
- New Super Marisa Land (2010)
- Dyna Marisa 3D (2011)