The game screenshots I've seen have her surname romanized as "Reiuzi", both in her dialog portrait caption and under her health bar. So, as much as I dislike that romanization standard, shall we move this page to "Reiuzi Utsuho", and list "Reiuji" as an alternate spelling? -Winane 18:45, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
In IaMP, Yuyuko's surname is romanized as "Saigyouzi", but her page is still Saigyouji.
Both are correct and acceptable. "Zi" is an obsolete way of romanizing the syllable "ji", like "ti" for "chi", "tu" for "tsu" and "si" for "shi". Suit yourself.
SilverHerring 16:24, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, we have other character pages that don't follow ZUN romanizations like Fujiwara no Mokou. It doesn't really matter.
Cage in Lunatic Runagate: Chapter 3
Perhaps I haven't been paying enough attention to the plot, but was the crow from the 3rd chapter of CiLR some sort of reference to Utsuho Reiuji? The 3rd chapter was released well before Subterranean Animism was, and it mentions Yatagarasu slightly. All in all, I just want to know if that crow was important to someone, since there are a few in Touhou (Aya as well). Small little hints like this never get mentioned again, but they are interesting, and that crow definitely had a mission to reach the moon...
- (...was the crow from the 3rd chapter of CiLR some sort of reference to Utsuho Reiuji?) Almost certainly not. --T. Solamarle 05:24, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
Relationships with the Moriya Shrine
Sounds like you didn't read much on her lines in UNL. She is now working with Kanako and Suwako in the Nuclear Project... Well she know Sanae... but she is a bird-brain to remember so. I will update this. -Dandan550 00:56, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
Her Third Leg
I've read doujins and seen fanmade images where she doesn't have her Third Leg. Can Utsuho take it off? Fairy Maid 01:35, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
- It's unconfirmed, I believe. Don't believe fanmades' all the time. ~~Takoto 17:55, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
- It's in the SA endings. _dk 00:00, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
I can't say that I'm remotely certain on the idea, but could the cat in Utsuho's background instead be a reference to Schrödinger's cat? I may be stretching things, but the thought DOES have its roots in quantum mechanics and radioactive decay... Battousai9439 02:09, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- No but it's already noted, check her fun facts. Also i belived it is also related to Orin since she is a nekomata/kasha. -Dandan550 03:12, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
The concrete on her leg is not a reference to the Chernobyl sarcophagus, close though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5EAS5PT7Q8&feature=related
It looks a lot like Count Blecks cloak from Super Paper Mario, white on the outside with a spacey kind of design on the inside. worth putting in Fun Facts?Baptiejames 09:48, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
I know the possible reference to Eye of Sauron, but after seeing the possible reference to Blackbird of Chernobyl, I started to think that perhaps the eye could be a reference to it as well? It apparently had beady red eyes in its chest(since it was apparently a headless figure) Thoughts?
A Small Doubt
Its written "Utsuho is one of Satori's pets, a Hell raven who has..." is it okay for only Hell be written with a capital letter? Should both of them be like that, should none of them be like that, or is it right that way? Alanomega 05:26, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
- If it was to have capital, I think both should have capital, so "Hell Raven". Otherwise, it should be written as "hell raven". "Hell raven" just looks weird o.O Okuu ~ talk 05:09, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Guess I will change to both capital letter... if someone has a problem with that we can talk about it.