Characters who have beaten Reimu
"If we consider the lowest-numbered "good" ending to be the "Official Story" of each title, Suika is one of the only two characters who's managed to defeat Reimu in the Windows series. The other one is Tenshi Hinanai."
The SWR endings don't have numbers, do they. If one counts Tenshi, everyone else who fought Reimu in their Story mode beat her as well (and she was beaten in duels by Marisa in other official material (k, not in the Windows series). One could say, Suika is the only one who beat Reimu in "disaster resolution mode". AoA 16:14, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
- Didn't that line originally say that the only other person who ever beat Reimu may have been Yukari (and if i recall unlike the original line ::it wasn't a definite) ?i could be wrong but i'm sure there was something there regarding suika being the 2nd before Scarlet Weather Rhapsody was even released --126.96.36.199 10:19, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- I mentioned once that there was some evidence that, "officially," Yukari may have been considered the winner in the Phantasm scenario. It was based mostly on assorted articles mentioning how the boundry between the netherworld and Gensokyo was never repaired. According to spell card rules, the loser is supposed to aquiesce to the winner's conditions. The assorted characters' conditions when facing Yukari were "fix the boundry." Since the boundry was never fixed, it can be assumed that Yukari won.
- Of course, there's the argument that the players won but Yukari didn't bother anyways, but she doesn't seem to be the type to break the spellcard rules. Luceid 04:40, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- She on the other hand, might have used a loophole, as in "I'll fix it eventfully" and by the time everyone noticed she didn't do a thing, they were too used to things being as they are. Since after all no one said WHEN she had to fix it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by StriderTuna (talk • contribs) 17:34, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Suika hanging around Hakurei Shrine
"*Possibly following what happen in Reimu's good ending in Immaterial and Missing Power. Many fan work portrait Suika hanging around the Hakurei Shrine along side Reimu, who share snakes with her in exchange of her sake. According to what happen in Eastern and Little Nature Deity and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, this might be official."
I can't see why this is delete do to being redundant. It doesn't appear to me that the information in the Main Profile is equivalent to this addition of info base on fan work. Beside, is there any official information that support that Suika hang around at Hakurei Shrine? Most of the official info I came by only seems to imply that she visit often, but the sharing food thing is not really clear. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 13:32, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- Seems its Oni code to follow the orders of the one that defeats you, since Reimu defeated Suika, Suika tends to hang around the Hakurei Shrine and help Reimu with chores but slacks of very often. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 00:19, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
palette resembling Keine
Here it is: It would've been a perfect Ex-Keine reference if only the dress was green. Deathsoul4 23:09, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorta...Could be coincidence but...I'll see what others thing MaronaPossessed 00:54, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
One of the four devas?
Does any official material actually state that Suika is indeed a member of the Four Devas of the Mountains? If Suika is based on the oni king Shuten-doji, then the the 4 devas of the mountain should be 4 seperate entities that are all subordinate to Shuten-doji.
This would also mean that only 2 (Yuugi and Kasen) of the 4 devas are known.