- I'm not sure if I got Tenshi's talk about the five... whatever they are right or not. Seems Chinese in origin, but I don't have any sources to go on there.
- The five signs of a Deva's death. Speaking of which, do we add notes on this page to explain the references? Or do we place those somewhere else? --Keroko 16:15, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I used "spirit" instead of "temperament" here since Komachi seems primarily concerned with predicting peoples' afterlives. It's a little easier to make the connection that Komachi does in her first lines to English speakers this way.
- If someone knows a better way to format my notes during Youmu's stage about the play on words with spirit, heaven, and weather, please format it so. I'm not so familiar with the standards for such things here.
- --SlashZero 00:55, 1 August 2008 (UTC)