i love udongein. i want her to have a child from me. --184.108.40.206 09:36, 2 March 2007 (PST)
- Me too <3 - Inari, the mischievous fox =^·^= 03:17, 11 August 2007 (PDT)
> "Reisen's right hand, for whatever reason, is almost always depicted to be making a gun shape. [...] Why she does this is still a mystery..."
- It's probably related to her shooting actually resembling bullets
> "Reisen's rabbit ears, strangely, always have two accouterment-like buttons on them"
- I guess they're clip-on earrings - Inari, the mischievous fox =^·^=
- From Reisen's IN profile: "Inaba" was later bestowed upon her by Kaguya because... well, that's what she calls all rabbits. -7HS 17:21, 26 January 2008 (PST)
- Inaba is the name of an old province of Japan. Kaguya calls the rabbits Inaba because of the tale of the White Hare of Inaba. --Nietz 17:35, 26 January 2008 (PST)
- Given the parameters of her powers I daresay she is a lot more frightening than Itachi of Naruto. And I don't think that's even an illusion mind you, your brain is simply processing the various waves normally; but AS SHAPED BY REISEN, What's more there is apparently no problem for her to use this as much as she wants and to any degree she sees fit, eye contact or earshot isn't even a requirement! (as shown in the official manga drawn by Makoto Hirasaka) Therefore Reisen > Itachi > the rest of the Naruto cast
Maybe a bit of a nitpick, but the "sen" of Reisen in the audio clip kind of sounds like "zen".
--Sensei Hanzo 07:23, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- I pray that these "audio clips", none of which I've dared to listen to, are being spoken by a native Japanese speaker using standard Tokyo enunciation. TheTrueBlue 08:36, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
So...like....are Tewi and Reisin sisters? from what it looks like I don't think so....but I could be wrong --220.127.116.11 21:34, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
- No, they are not. Their surname "Inaba" is actually a nickname given to them by Kaguya. ~~Takoto 21:55, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
reisen!! she is 1 f my fovorite characters!