Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to the Main Page
Symposium of Post-mysticism
|Developer||Team Shanghai Alice|
Symposium of Post-mysticism (東方求聞口授, pronounced Touhou Gumon Kuju) is an official Touhou Fanbook that was released on 27 April 2012. The book introduces every character starting from Mountain of Faith to Ten Desires. Other main information is that the three religions, Shinto, Buddhism and Taoism, will be covered.
The announcement that ZUN would be releasing a new print work sometime in Winter 2011/2012 was first made by Okonogi in Nikenme Radio's sixteenth episode. ZUN personally did not say anything about it during the interview.
The first available news regarding Symposium of Post-mysticism was from Touhou Project Doujin Tsuhan Jouhou website. From the announced news, the book would be sold on 26 January 2012. However, it was delayed till 27 April 2012. In addition, Amazon.jp also listed the product up to the store for pre-order.
- pg. 1: Cover
- pg. 3: Author's Aphorism
- pg. 4: Table of Contents
- pg. 5: Let's discuss Gensokyo's future
- pg. 6-17: Part 1: What the new powers bring to Gensokyo
- pg. 38-48: Part 2: The current status of the world outside Gensokyo
- pg. 62-72: Part 3: What the youkai used to be and is, and a really new youkai
- pg. 94-106: Part 4: The current status and future of the hated
- pg. 124-135: Part 5: Is religion and faith necessary to Gensokyo
- pg. 154-166: Part 6: Let's talk about youkai extermination from now on
- pg. 156: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Mystia and Kyouko's article
- pg. 157: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Rin and Yoshika's article
- pg. 158: Kakashi Spirit News — Nue's article
- pg. 159: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Kisume's article
- pg. 160: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Seiga's article
- pg. 161: Kakashi Spirit News — Hina's article
- pg. 162: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Kogasa's article
- pg. 168-169: Afterword by Hieda no Akyuu
- pg. 170-179: Newspaper Articles
- pg. 170: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Kanako's article
- pg. 171: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Byakuren's article
- pg. 172: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Miko's article
- pg. 173: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Suwako's article
- pg. 174: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Tenshi's article
- pg. 175: Kakashi Spirit News — Iku's article
- pg. 176: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Momiji's article
- pg. 177: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Reimu's article
- pg. 178: Kakashi Spirit News — Marisa and Cirno's article
- pg. 179: Bunbunmaru Newspaper — Kasen's article
- pg. 180-181: Afterword by ZUN
- pg. 182-183: Interview with ZUN
- pg. 184: Copyright page