|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Suika
- Aya realizes that the Moon has exploded late one midwinter night and goes to interview the person responsible, Suika Ibuki. Suika is drunk, but she manages to tell Aya that she did it as a threat to all those who were partying, reminding them of onis by shattering the sky, a proof of their awesome strength by splitting the sky apart so easily to blow up the Moon.
- During the follow interview, Suika challenges Aya to a drinking match even as she asks her for sake. Aya seems to accept and invites Suika to drink with her at a nearby food cart, with hilarious results as Suika talks about silencing the poor owner. Aya then mentions her surprise at Suika and the onis being back. Suika responds that she is the only one, and she's come back only for a while. She also tells Aya how sad she is that the tengu have lost most of their influence. Suika finishes by accusing the tengu of not showing their strength and Aya ends the discussion by inviting Suika to drink about gathering news for her.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Suika Ibuki
- Suika lives around the Youkai Mountain.
- She appeared one day unexpectedly and settled down in Gensokyo.
- She claims that she can tear down the Mountain of Youkai with her bare hands (and given her oni heritage, she may not be exaggerating).
- Thanks to her never-ending gourd of sake, she has never been seen sober.
- Akyu claims that Suika is unstoppable and that it's best not to get in her way.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Suika Ibuki's Spell Cards
- Insert Summary Here