|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Sakuya
The article reports of Sakuya sneaking into Marisa's house and stealing various objects with the intent of building a rocketship to travel to the moon. Sakuya explains her odd behavior by claiming she is only carrying out Remilia's request.
In the interview, Aya asks to speak to Remilia to find out why she wanted those items, but in stalling Sakuya, she is late in delivering tea to Patchouli, who arrives to see what the hold-up is. Patchouli explains that they were going to use the items for a magic spell which would send them to the moon, but it ultimately proved useless in the end. The interview ends with Sakuya inviting Aya to join them for tea-time.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Sakuya Izayoi
- Sakuya both lives and works at the Scarlet Devil Mansion as a maid and she's the only human there.
- She's in charge of all the fairy maids there.
- The other maids have many perks to their jobs and rarely choose to leave, but are not paid or given vacations.
- The maids are nearly useless though and most of the work is done by Sakuya alone, which would be impossible if she didn't stop or slow time.
- Sakuya's power to manipulate time is not something that could normally be learned.
- Although she can speed or slow time it's difficult to change things that have already occurred, such as undoing damage.
- She can also manipulate space, conjure things, and is a skilled knife thrower.
- Sakuya joined the Scarlet Devil Mansion before it moved to Gensokyo, and since she had never been seen there before it's unlikely that she's from Gensokyo at all.
- Her origins are mysterious and she may be from the world outside Gensokyo, some other world, or even the Moon's capital.
- One theory is that she may have originally been a vampire hunter who tried to defeat Remilia Scarlet with her trademark silver knives and lost.
- She works for Remilia willingly and it is not known what her motivations are or why Remilia has chosen to trust her so much.
- Sakuya Izayoi is not her real name, and was supposedly the name Remilia gave to her after she lost to Remilia as way of controlling Sakuya's fate.
- She shops at the Human Village, but she is cold toward other humans and has no friends there.
- However, ever since Remilia was beaten by the heroine of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Sakuya has begun opening herself up more.
- Remilia may have fated this to happen.
- Although Sakuya claims to be in her late teens, many things about her suggest she may be much older and possibly even hundreds of years old.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Sakuya Izayoi's Spell Cards
- Insert Summary Here