|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Rumia
A small, unusual lump of darkness has been seen lately. This is actually Rumia, who is inside the darkness. Her reason for creating darkness around her every day is to avoid the heat of summer, which she dislikes along with sunlight. There's some concern that if she stays in one place too long the darkness would hurt the summer plants around her that wouldn't get any sunlight, but otherwise the darkness has no physical effect besides blocking the sun.
When interviewed later on, Rumia complained that other youkai were coming into her darkness because the article had suggested they could also avoid the light and heat like her. She also complained when Aya requested there be enough light for her to take notes. Rumia's eyes are very sensitive to even a little bit of light because she's so used to the darkness and she considers the night to be bright. It turns out that day or night Rumia simply flies around aimlessly, with no place in mind and often bumps into trees and such because even she can't see outside her darkness. Aya was a bit disappointed that Rumia has no goals in life.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Rumia
- Rumia is among the weaker variety of youkai, but her ability makes her troublesome to fight.
- She can make her surroundings so dark that even torches won't have an effect.
- Even she can't see where she's going because of the darkness and bumps into things.
- She's unable to do this during the night of the new moon for some reason.
- Because she's normally always surrounded by darkness it's rare to see what she actually looks like.
- Her true appearance of a young girl is much less frightening than people would imagine her to be.
- Regardless of how she looks, she does eat humans.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Rumia's Spell Card
- Insert Summary Here