|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Rinnosuke
One day, a hookah (called a nargile in the article) appears for sale in Kourindou. Aya comes to write an article about it, as well as offer her opinion. Unfortunately, the owner, Rinnosuke Morichika, has no idea of how to use the device, despite knowing its function. He proposes that it be used as a decoration.
Some time after the article is written, Aya comes back to see if the hookah had sold. Rinnosuke informs her that he decided to keep it for himself after being taught (by Yukari Yakumo) how to use it. Aya wonders out loud if he really intends to run a business. She considers the odd hookah to be nonsensical. Rinnosuke counters by stating that all luxury goods are nonsensical, and that people who buy them are interesting. Aya agrees with him.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Rinnosuke Morichika
- Rinnosuke lives at Kourindou, his shop.
- He is half-human, half-youkai.
- He once worked for Marisa's father, but started his own shop to make the best use of his ability to know an item's nature.
- His shop's trade is somewhat hindered by his complete lack of business sense.
- Although his ability lets him know what an item is and what it does, he cannot tell how it is used.
- Kourindou deals mostly in items from the outside world, although it is unorganized and Rinnosuke keeps the most interesting items for personal use.
- He possesses a heater, which he refuses to sell, in addition to outer world goods such as computers, cell phones, digital cameras, TVs, water filters, and gaming devices.
Curiosities of Lotus Asia
- Main article: Curiosities of Lotus Asia
- A work in which he appears as the main character.