Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Patchouli
A Setsubun (Hot-Bean-Throwing) Festival has been staged at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, revealed to have been set up by Patchouli. Upon being questioned regarding this strange festival, amidst the chaos of the Mansion's staff, Patchouli seems to think it ridiculous that Aya would call it "out-of-season"; Patchouli regards the festival as a means of Strengthening the Mansion against the Oni. When asked why, she simply responds that it never hurts to be prepared.
At an unspecified later date, Aya interviews Patchouli in her library, and the two have a relatively pointless conversation regarding the festival until Aya asks if any Oni have been spotted. Patchouli then discusses the Oni with Aya, addressing their weaknesses, and explains the significance of Setsubun in relation to the Oni.
She ends the interview on a note of her own weakness, stating that she hates the sun as it damages her books and messes up her hair.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Patchouli Knowledge
- Patchouli is a magician known as the brain of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
- It is said that she both creates and solves problems in the Mansion.
- Patchouli is a natural magician who has lived for over a hundred years, most of which she has spent transcribing spells in the library.
- As she is a magician, she uses magic often. Her specialty is elemental magic employing the seven elements Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Metal, Sun and Moon. In addition, she can combine the elements as well.
- Her books aren't just spell collections, but magical items with magic imbued in them.
- However, one can only cast a spell from a book if they have equal or stronger magical abilities than the one who wrote the spell in the book.
- There are far more books in her library than one could ever hope to read.
- To defeat Patchouli, one must to pay attention to what elements she is using.
- However, as she is asthmatic and never leaves the mansion, battles with her are rare.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Insert Summary Here