Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to the Music CD pages.
- Running Length
- 55:02 min.
1. Phanta! / t+pazolite [Rave]
2. ロサ・ダイアル / 篠螺悠那 [House Tune]
3. kettlemate / t+pazolite [Pianotronica]
- アルティメットトゥルース - Perfect Cherry Blossom stage 6 theme
4. special number ⑨ !!11 / 篠螺悠那 [New Style Baka]
5. KagKag -ver.2007- / t+pazolite [Makinatium]
6. 墨染桜 / 篠螺悠那 [Trance]
- 幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜 〜 Border of Life - Perfect Cherry Blossom stage 6 boss Yuyuko Saigyouji's theme
7. 月まで届け、顎のシャクレ / t+pazolite [Progressive Baroque]
- Reach to the Moon, Scatterings of Chin
- 月まで届け、不死の煙 - Imperishable Night extra boss Fujiwara no Mokou's theme
8. TenQ / 篠螺悠那 [Jungle'n'Bass]
- 天空の花の都 - Perfect Cherry Blossom stage 4 theme
9. GNOSIS / ziki_7 [Electroshock]
10. Unlimited Spark! -Stardust Mix- / t+pazolite [Happy Hardcore]
11. Ancient and Modern / 篠螺悠那 [Techno]
12. Demistified Faust / t+pazolite [Speedcore]
- Demystify Feast - Immaterial and Missing Power stage 5 boss battle theme
13. SAIBAN WONDERLAND / 篠螺悠那 [Happy Hard Saiban]
- The album in general is very similar to Beatmania IIDX music, down to the sometimes nonsensical genre names Konami artists give their songs.
- Track 5 is a reference to SigSig, a happy hardcore/makina song from Beatmania IIDX HAPPY SKY.
- Track 7 is vaguely patterned after V (genre: PROGRESSIVE) from the Beatmania IIDX music game series. The title is a reference to V's composer, DJ TAKA, who is known among the Japanese IIDX community for his large chin.
- Track 8's title is a reference to TaQ, another Beatmania/IIDX composer.
|Genres||Disco, Hardcore, House, Rave, Trance|
- fans of electronic music
- fans of Konami music games