Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The bent rods she holds, which have the cardinal compass directions molded at their ends, work as a metal detector.
- Like Reisen and Tewi, she is a leader of her species.
- The gem that she has on her chest is a pendulum used for dowsing (like Lyserg's in Shaman King).
- Also, she is the only stage 1 boss that actually has something to do with the plot as opposed to "a pointless encounter with a pointless person", as Marisa had put it.
- Also, in her second appearance in Sanae-B's scenario, she stated she got the pagoda from a second-rate store, which many fans believe to be Kourindou.
- She is also the only Touhou Windows series level 1 boss who attacks the heroines out of necessity rather than aggression (like Rumia or Letty) or irritation (like Yamame or Minoriko).
- Currently Nazrin is the only boss to receive two character portraits. One holding her treasure finder as a 1st stage boss and one holding Shou's pagoda as a 5th stage mid-boss.
- She was featured on the cover of Undefined Fantastic Object demo CD.
- Her Hard-Lunatic mid-boss spell card looks almost exactly like Sara's last spell. (Also with Rumia, coincidence?)
- It is possible that she was based on the silver mouse (or mongoose) that Bishamonten holds in his left hand, who guards his treasure pagoda.
- As "mouse" is the equivalent of "mole" in Japanese slang, it may be more than a coincidence that she is monitoring Shou's actions.
- Is shout-outed in World of Warcraft doing a quest named "A Tiny, Clever Commander" where you have to kill a Kobold named " 'Commander' Nazrim"
- She also seems pretty much a tribute to Daroach from Kirby games.