Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Main article: Article and Interview: Mystia
Mystia has started a new business. Even though yakitori (grilled chicken) stands are popular, Mystia decided to make a grilled lamprey stand instead. Lampreys improve night vision and are good for night-blindness. Because Mystia causes night-blindness with her songs, humans that have been affected by her are subtly pressured into eating her lampreys. She also sings for them while they eat, which may not be appreciated considering the effect. The lampreys don't actually work that well or that fast though, Mystia just releases the night-blindness effect from the customers and pretends it was the food that did it.
Mystia was the first one who had no interest in the article written about her. It's at least partly because she can't read. Aya didn't like the fact that Mystia is cheating customers with that trick, but did agree that the food was good and grilled lampreys should be more popular than grilled chicken.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Mystia Lorelei
- Mystia is one of the few youkai that can make humans lost with her songs.
- While lost because of Mystia's songs, humans may be attacked by other youkai.
- Her songs can also make humans become night-blind.
- Although her vibrant songs are popular with young people, the elderly dislike them.
- She's normally not friendly towards humans at all.
- Walking alone at night puts people at the most risk from her songs.
- Setting a trap for her in the evening is the first step toward extermination.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Mystia Lorelei's Spell Card
- Insert Summary Here