Difficulty Level Descriptions
Like most of the Windows games, Mountain of Faith has short descriptions for each difficulty level.
- Easy - A difficulty level to get you used to the controls. Advancement is basic for humans.
- Normal - A difficulty level to enjoy the game. Having faith in yourself will bring happiness.
- Hard - A difficulty level for those with a good deal of self-confidence. No need to stop and linger to enjoy the performance.
- Lunatic - The usual. If you don't know what that means, don't pick it.
- Extra - Oh, you want to play? You're pretty curious, aren't you?
To get Extra, beat the game with either of the two girls on normal or harder without continuing (otherwise you'll see a 'clear' sign over that type, but the Extra Stage won't be unlocked). The attack pattern you used (A, B, or C) will then be unlocked for Extra.
Keeping Marisa-B's power level between 3.00 and 3.95 will result in terribly strong unfocused shots, beating bosses in literally a matter of seconds after they appear. A video of this glitch.
The replay viewer sometimes desynchronizes during a stage 4 replay, causing strange behavior and a failed stage (even in 1CC replays).
Ironically, one of Kanako's Spell Cards on Normal mode seems easier than on Easy mode. A video of this
Return to Mountain of Faith