Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Medicine Melancholy
- Medicine is a very young youkai who has not yet matured mentally.
- She is believed to originally be a large doll used in ventriloquism before becoming a youkai, and still has that form now.
- After being left on Nameless Hill for a long time with poisonous flowers she gained the ability to control poison.
- She puts poison on food, uses it to attack, and is probably covered in poison herself.
- Even touching her will inflame your skin.
- The poison she uses is not a single type, but could be any number of poisons and venoms.
- Even strong youkai could be at risk from her poison, and it may cause after effects too.
- It's feared that she may try to spread poison at the Human Village.
- She hates humans, but pretending to be a human that also hates humans may spare you.
- She has very limited experience dealing with humans and probably hasn't seen many or many at once.
- No matter who she fights she lacks the experience to know when or if to hold back, and she will always fight at full force.
- Her lack of experience is both her weakness and what makes more likely to attack with deadly force.
- She's also less intelligent than a human.
- Avoiding her is the best and safest thing to do.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Medicine Melancholy's Spell Cards