Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Main article: Perfect Memento: Medicine Melancholy
- Medicine is a very young youkai who has not yet matured mentally.
- She is believed to originally be a large doll used in ventriloquism before becoming a youkai, and still has that form now.
- After being left on Nameless Hill for a long time with poisonous flowers she gained the ability to control poison.
- She puts poison on food, uses it to attack, and is probably covered in poison herself.
- Even touching her will inflame your skin.
- The poison she uses is not a single type, but could be any number of poisons and venoms.
- Even strong youkai could be at risk from her poison, and it may cause after effects too.
- It's feared that she may try to spread poison at the Human Village.
- She hates humans, but pretending to be a human that also hates humans may spare you.
- She has very limited experience dealing with humans and probably hasn't seen many or many at once.
- No matter who she fights she lacks the experience to know when or if to hold back, and she will always fight at full force.
- Her lack of experience is both her weakness and what makes more likely to attack with deadly force.
- She's also less intelligent than a human.
- Avoiding her is the best and safest thing to do.
The Grimoire of Marisa
- Main article: The Grimoire of Marisa: Medicine Melancholy's Spell Cards
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.