Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To view the bad endings, either finish the game on Easy, finish the game having used one or more continues, or losing your last life on the final stage on Normal or higher (and not continuing).
- For Bad Ending No. 1, use Reimu Hakurei - Type A.
- For Bad Ending No. 2, use Reimu Hakurei - Type B.
- For Bad Ending No. 3, use Marisa Kirisame - Type A.
- For Bad Ending No. 4, use Marisa Kirisame - Type B.
To view the good endings, finish the game on Normal, Hard, or Lunatic difficulty without continuing once.
- For Good Ending No. 1, use Reimu Hakurei - Type A.
- For Good Ending No. 2, use Reimu Hakurei - Type B.
- For Good Ending No. 3, use Marisa Kirisame - Type A.
- For Good Ending No. 4, use Marisa Kirisame - Type B.
To unlock the Extra Stage for a specific character and type, you must reach the "Good Ending" (beat the entire game without continuing on Normal or higher difficulties) with that same character and type.
Loading Screen Palette
The loading screen that displays the Lotus Land Story logo that appears between every level changes colors depending upon which difficulty setting the game is being played on.
End Game Illustration
After a full completion of the game, an illustration featuring the character used is displayed. The image varies depending on the difficulty the game was completed on.
- Return to Lotus Land Story