Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to Other Games
Labyrinth of Touhou (東方の迷宮, romanized Touhou no Meikyuu), also known as Touhou Labyrinth, is a Touhou-centric dungeon crawler with similarities to titles such as Wizardry or Etrian Odyssey. A large cast of Touhou-series characters is included, as well as a number of references and cameos of other role-playing, anime, and danmaku titles.
Edit; 2. oyun da orospu çocuğu dişlek bir sincap var
- Main article: Labyrinth of Touhou: Gameplay
The main gameplay of Labyrinth of Touhou takes place within a 20-floor dungeon (30 with Plus Disc), which characters explore by moving a Reimu avatar around a large map of each floor, discovering events, boss battles, and all sorts of objects to interact with. The game uses a team of 4 characters, although 8 more can be brought in reserve into the dungeon at a time, that can be swapped in and out of battle. Successful selection and management of the team, as well as use of their individual (and fixed) abilities, is key to survival.
- Main article: Labyrinth of Touhou: Story
After an extended stay at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Reimu Hakurei has failed to notice that the boundary between Gensokyo and the outside world has begun to fall apart, and only realizes it when a huge rift in space opens above them. Accompanied by Marisa Kirisame, Remilia Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi and Patchouli Knowledge, she begrudgingly goes to explore the mysterious dimensional rift so that she may continue lazing around without distractions.
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Characters
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Dungeon Guide
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Bestiary
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Spells
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Equipment
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Special Disk
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Miscellaneous
- Labyrinth of Touhou: Troubleshooting
Labyrinth of Touhou Plus Disk was released August 15th, 2009, at Comiket 76. It adds additional floors, characters, equipment, and challenges far beyond what the original game offered.
東方の迷宮 Special Disc
Labyrinth of Touhou Special Disc was released June 20th, 2010. It contains both the main game and Plus Disk in one package, and adds some additional bonuses and bugfixes.
- Labyrinth of Touhou Wiki
- Labyrinth of Touhou main page
- English Translation Patch for Labyrinth of Touhou with Plus Disc expansion v2.04
- English Translation Patch for Labyrinth of Touhou Special Disc v3.01
- Return to Other Games