Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
弾幕アマノジャク ～ Impossible Spell Card (Danmaku Amanojaku ~ Impossible Spell Card) is a danmaku game and the 14.3rd official installment of the Touhou Project, released after Double Dealing Character. The game was released at Reitaisai 11.
The game was announced on April 12th, 2014, near the end of the internet broadcast "Choutto Summit ~ The Drinking Party of Indie Game Developers".
The player controls Seija Kijin, who's using a total of nine different "cheat" items to survive and clear the spell cards. Two items can be selected before the spell card, and has a maximum amount of uses during the card.
The items are:
- “Bloodthirsty Yin-Yang Orb” (teleports you to a position that can be adjusted, defaultly near boss)
- “Gap-Folding Umbrella” (warps at screen edges, hides outside the board if held)
- "Cursed Decoy Doll” (attracts aimed bullets)
- “Body Double Jizo” (dies in your place)
- “Tengu’s Toy Camera” (clears bullets)
- "Four-Foot Magic Bomb” (timed bomb)
- “Ghost’s Send-Off Lantern” (invincible, allows movement and shooting)
- “Nimble Fabric” (invincible but no movement or shooting for duration of button press).
- "Miracle Mallet (replica)" (deals large amount of damage if used close to boss, requires charging and has no invincibility during charging)
Enemy Characters (seen in the trailer video and screenshots)