Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To view the bad endings, finish the game on any difficulty having used one or more continues.
- For Bad Ending No. 1, complete the Hell (Jigoku) path
- For Bad Ending No. 2, complete the Demon World (Makai) path
To view the good endings, finish the game on any difficulty without continuing once.
- For Good Ending No. 1, complete the Hell (Jigoku) path
- For Good Ending No. 2, complete the Demon World (Makai) path
Highly Responsive to Prayers was created back in 1995 (while ZUN was still attending college). However, the first display of the game to "the public" was at the 20th Hatoyama Matsuri, a local festival of Tokyo University, in November of 1996. It was eventually sold at Comiket 52 alongside Story of Eastern Wonderland. In one of the game's included text files, ZUN says that there wasn't a link between those two games.
- ZUN was only 19 years old when he sold this game, currently he is 39 years old.
- Return to Highly Responsive to Prayers