|Attention: This article is a stub. If you can add to it in any way, please do so.|
|Main||Profiles||Fun Facts||Fan Culture||Music||Books|
- It was stated that Hata no Kawakatsu founded the Moriya clan and thus show that she actually has a good relationship with the Moriya Shrine people and that they never joined the religious war.
- A silhouette of Kokoro occupies the front of Hopeless Masquerade's jewel case.
- Kokoro has a color scheme very closely related to Satori Komeiji, and both are closely related to Koishi Komeiji in story and abilities.
- Her full name is Hata no Kokoro, with Hata as the surname and Kokoro as the given name. Hata (the Japanese reading of Chinese surname 秦) clan was an eminent Chinese immigrant clan mentioned in Nihon Shoki. It's also the surname of the masks' original user — Hata no Kawakatsu, who's said to be the reincarnation of First Emperor of Qin Dynasty in Zeami's Fuushika-den.
- Her given name is written entirely in hiragana and means 'Heart' (心 kokoro) in Japanese. 心 is also in the Japanese title of the game about her: Hopeless Masquerade (心綺楼 shinkirou).
- One of her color palettes resembles Reisen Udongein Inaba.