Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to Encyclopedia
This is a vocabulary of the most common terms and abbreviations used in Touhou discussions.
- 1CC — 1 Credit Clear (alternatively, 1 Coin Clear) — Completing the game from start to finish without using extra continues (necessary to see the good endings in most Touhou games). Credit refers to the arcades where the term first started. Each credit is usually bought with a single coin.
- 1LC — 1 Life Clear — Completing the game on single credit without losing any lives in the process.
- BAiJR - Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red
- Bougetsushou - Japanese name of the storyline consisting of Silent Sinner in Blue, Cage in Lunatic Runagate and Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth
- Bunkachou - Japanese name of Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red, Shoot the Bullet, and Double Spoiler
- Chireiden - Japanese name of Subterranean Animism
- CiLR - Cage in Lunatic Runagate
- CoLA - Curiosities of Lotus Asia
- CoSD - Changeability of Strange Dream
- CtC - Concealed the Conclusion
- EaLND - Eastern and Little Nature Deity
- Eiyashou - Japanese name of Imperishable Night
- EoSD - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
- Fujinroku - Japanese name of Mountain of Faith
- Fuumaroku - Japanese name of Story of Eastern Wonderland
- FW - Fairy Wars
- Four Devas of the Mountains
- Gensoukyou - Japanese name of Lotus Land Story, also the setting of the Touhou stories.
- GFC - Ghostly Field Club
- GoM - The Grimoire of Marisa
- Gumonshiki - Japanese name of Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- Hisouten - Japanese name of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
- Hisoutensoku - Japanese name of Touhou Hisoutensoku
- HP - Hit Points, the amount of damage an enemy (usually boss or midboss) can sustain before dying, leaving the scene or changing form.
- IaMP - Immaterial and Missing Power
- IN - Imperishable Night
- IotMaIotE - Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth
- Kaeizuka - Japanese name of Phantasmagoria of Flower View
- Kaikidan - Japanese name of Mystic Square
- Koumakyou - Japanese name of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
- Kourindou - Japanese name of Curiosities of Lotus Asia, also the place where it takes place.
- LLS - Lotus Land Story
- OSP - Oriental Sacred Place
- PCB - Perfect Cherry Blossom (Do not confuse it with printed circuit board, the medium used for arcade games!)
- PMiSS - Perfect Memento in Strict Sense
- POC - Point of collection
- PoDD - Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
- PoFV - Phantasmagoria of Flower View
- PoTES - Palace of the Earth Spirits
- R53M - Retrospective 53 minutes
- Rei'iden - Japanese name of Highly Responsive to Prayers
- RSO - Rumbling Spell Orchestra
- SA - Subterranean Animism
- SaBND - Strange and Bright Nature Deity
- Sangessei - The variation of Sangetsusei. See below.
- Sangetsusei - Japanese name of Eastern and Little Nature Deity, Strange and Bright Nature Deity, Oriental Sacred Place, & Fairy Wars
- Seirensen - Japanese name of Undefined Fantastic Object
- Shinreibyou - Japanese name of Ten Desires
- SSiB - Silent Sinner in Blue
- StB - Shoot the Bullet
- STG - Shooting game
- Suimusou - Japanese name of Immaterial and Missing Power
- SWR - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody