Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stage 7:Crossing the lake (Part Two)
Bonus WP Conditions
- Momiji is the last enemy unit defeated
Units in Play
||5 Units of Choice
||Youkai Crow x12
||Maximum Range (Normal)
||Maximum Range (Focused)
||Number of Units
||One of them carries a bomb
||Firefly Light Pearl
||Retreats at 50% HP
- At the beggining of the stage, sheer MP and HP values will have dominance over power, transforming this stage in an attrition battle.
- Reimu however starts out handicapped, as an event right when the stage starts reduces her HP, MP and Dream Seal uses.
- However you can use Daiyousei or Keine's seishins to heal Reimu and help her regain some of her fighting power.
- Crows will start to close in to you inmediately, so your first priority is to fall back and have Keine supporting Reimu.
- Make use of the water to Reimu's devensive advantage, too. Crows can't attack too well underwater units.
- In addition to Momiji's high HP, you'll have to deal with her Shield Defense skill, and her barrage cuts your movement heavily.
- Also her Sword can deal heavy damage. However, the range is short, so playing keepaway is a good strategy.
- Take Momiji's barrage in account, since your mobility is reduced.
- Sanae will only move towards the lower right corner of the map until she retreats.
- Defeating her is a whole different ball game, that shall be explained on it's due time.
Back to Stage Flowchart