Stage 7:Crossing the lake (Part Two)
- Defeat Momiji
- All allies are defeated
Bonus WP Conditions
- Momiji is the last enemy unit defeated
Units in Play
- Starting Units
|Ally Unit||Reimu Hakurei|
|Ally Unit||Marisa Kirisame|
|Ally Unit||5 Units of Choice|
|Enemy Unit||Youkai Crow x12|
|Enemy Unit||Momiji Inubashiri|
|Enemy Unit||Sanae Kochiya|
|Unit Name||Lv||HP||Maximum Range (Normal)||Maximum Range (Focused)||Points Yielded||Number of Units||Equipment||Notes|
|Youkai Crow||9||4200||5||3||550||12||-||One of them carries a bomb|
|Momiji Inubashiri||11||13800||5||2||2000||1||Firefly Light Pearl||-|
|Sanae Kochiya||12||11500||5||4||1300||1||Rat's Tail||Retreats at 50% HP|
- At the beggining of the stage, sheer MP and HP values will have dominance over power, transforming this stage in an attrition battle.
- Reimu however starts out handicapped, as an event right when the stage starts reduces her HP, MP and Dream Seal uses.
- However you can use Daiyousei or Keine's seishins to heal Reimu and help her regain some of her fighting power.
- Crows will start to close in to you inmediately, so your first priority is to fall back and have Keine supporting Reimu.
- Make use of the water to Reimu's devensive advantage, too. Crows can't attack too well underwater units.
- In addition to Momiji's high HP, you'll have to deal with her Shield Defense skill, and her barrage cuts your movement heavily.
- Also her Sword can deal heavy damage. However, the range is short, so playing keepaway is a good strategy.
- Take Momiji's barrage in account, since your mobility is reduced.
- Sanae will only move towards the lower right corner of the map until she retreats.
- Defeating her is a whole different ball game, that shall be explained on it's due time.