Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stage 5: Shippu! Senpuu! Shameimaru!
- Defeat Elly
- All allies are defeated
Bonus WP Conditions
- At least 10 enemyunits are defeated
Units in Play
- Starting Units
|Ally Unit||4 Units of Choice|
|Enemy Unit||Bakebake x4|
|Enemy Unit||Evil Eye x4|
|Enemy Unit||Elly x4|
- 4th Player Phase
Upper Left side of the map
|NPC Reinforcements||Aya Shameimaru|
|NPC Reinforcements||Luna Child|
|NPC Reinforcements||Sunny Milk|
|NPC Reinforcements||Star Sapphire|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Bakebake x2|
|Enemy Reinforcements||Evil Eye x2|
|Unit Name||Lv||HP||Maximum Range (Normal)||Maximum Range (Focused)||Points Yielded||Number of Units||Equipment||Notes|
|Evil Eye||8||3800||6||3||500||4||One of them carries a bomb||-|
|Evil Eye (Reinforcement)||7||3800||6||3||500||2||-||-|
Note: On Normal, one of the reinforcements carries a bomb.
- The Evil Eyes and Bakebake's barrages reduce your defenses quite largely, so you need to get rid of them soon.
- However, if you take them out one by one, you'll have no problem, since the individual barrages aren't that much effective.
- Take note that the Evil Eye's 3-6 range attack has the Laser Attribute. Thus, Rumia can defend herself easily.
- When the NPC reinforcements arrive, they'll aim at Elly. They're nimble, so it's unlikely that they'll be shot down.
- Due to their initial placement, you can take the enemy reinforcements easily.
- In fact, chances are that the NPCs will take down half their HP on the Enemy Phase, should you decide to leave them alone.
- However on Hard, they ignore the enemies and go straight for Elly.
- The Fairies will only counterattack at first, until the fifth player phase.
- Aya's attack has a 4-5 range, so she'll get to whack Elly from far.
- Due to the placement of the Fairies, you should actively move to prevent them to kill any reinforcements, or the WP bonus will be lost.
- Elly will refill her HP when it reaches 0.
- Anyways, this is a somewhat easy stage since the enemy isn't that powerful.