Stage 5: Daiyousei SOS
Bonus WP Conditions
- The average HP of your team at the end of the stage is 75%
Units in Play
||Black Kedama x6
||Maximum Range (Normal)
||Maximum Range (Focused)
||Number of Units
- You start surrounded by the enemy, heavily handicapped by their barrages.
- However if you wait the reinforcements out still, you should only be attacked twice before Marisa and crew appear.
- Reinforcements will appear towards the lower left side of the map, so take this in mind.
- Kedamas will prioritize Daiyousei. She should only defend herself. Once the battle gets going, Daiyousei's healing skills make the WP bonus not that hard.
- When Marisa appears she will use Illusion Laser to defeat one of the Kedamas. However it's not taken as an event, so the proper costs and gains apply.
- On Lunatic, dealing with the barrages is very important. Thus, it's a good idea to use bombs to cut through them.
Back to Stage Flowchart